Asset reunification is perceived as being expensive and time consuming. Data Discoveries has a range of solutions which are cost effective and can be managed by our consultancy team, saving you time.
Asset reunification can be complex because:
- The last known address can be years old
- Customers can have multiple accounts with a business or organisation
- Information such as the date of birth can be limited or missing altogether
Our asset reunification process involves the following steps:
- Analyse data quality including percentage of duplicates.
- Improve data quality including merging of duplicate customer records.
- Append additional unique information to help when tracing someone.
- Trace individuals using Data Discoveries unique tracing technique.
Dealing with data quality first increases the success rate. Merging duplicate customer records ensures that the most up to date and full information is used in the trace process. De-duplication also eliminates the risk of paying for a service multiple times.
Data Discoveries has a number of solutions to help trace a person for asset reunification.